Danse Automatron.

gi543

Just a little something that popped in to my head,

a fun way to resolve "Blind betrayel", would be to convince Danse to have his synth mind put in to an automatron body. This would be considered an acceptable compromise for Maxon, as danse is at least no longer disguising himself as human.

What this mod should do:

-keep relations with the brotherhood good, no hostility, maxon alive, as if danse had been killed

- Danse's voice/personality and companion perk and just danse as a companion as a whole in an automatron body

What we don't expect from this mod:

-add new voice lines, i think nobody would complain from some blank voice lines with subtitle dialogue

I don't know much about modding but i think the biggest challenges would be quest scripting involving the final assault on the institute, and correcting his combat AI when in an automatron. So he's not as broken as curie is in vanilla.

On a side note, has anyone got a mod that fixes curie's AI so she can use other legs than the mr handy thruster?

There is a vanilla bug where curie seems to be hardwired in to the mr handy combat AI and will refuse to fight if given other legs, this is completely not a problem with codsworth however weirdly.

Also, let's not devolve in to discusions about lore and immersion and blablabla, this is just about keeping danse as a companion, the brotherhood happy and get a new automatron companion (because those are kickass with a couple of parts mods, and so far curie and codsworth the only true companions who can be an automatron). I know it makes no sense lore or characterwise.

Edited by gi543