League of Legends Friends

RubikNight

Hey guys I am a NA LoL Player also, I tend to play with my roomates and a college friend that makes it a total of 4 of us :)

However when they aren't around i enjoy playing coop vs int bot.

I just can't deal with sore loosers or people who cry just because I died a few times because i wanted to attemp to fight. I care more about playing than winning or loosing my friends cant xD. Which is why I stick to bots, don't think i am an incompetent player either though, I can mid, jungle, top, ad and support! I can play all roles fairly well.

ADD me chris1neji

I just like LoL since it has a big user-base and it's what all my friends play. It's also the MOBA game I'm any good at. I also find DOTA incredibly ugly.

I don't think it is really fair to call Dota 2 ugly. Compared to LoL Dota 2 features higher poly models, crisp textures, normal maps, shader maps, great looking water (+reflections), animated forest and aquatic critters which move around the map, objects acting as additional light sources, various shop keeper models throughout the map, animated portraits (which update based on player items) and very polished particle effects. Outside of the visuals Dota 2 also has blended animation for both movement and attacking, ambient map sounds, sound which have a 'Doppler Effect' feel to them, destructible trees, micro managing and hero item slots to make your favourite character unique. It is also disappointing that most female skins in LoL are nothing more than a fan service and most of the male skins shred whatever 'lore' or immersion the game had (+there are very few ways to obtain skins outside of ones wallet).

Having said that, I don't find LoL to be a bad game. It's all preference. (things like insta-turning and lore unfriendly stuff just don't sit right with me :tongue: )

I completely understand what you mean. My opinion is from very early beta, so I actually have no idea how it is now. Also, it has a way steeper learning curve then LoL, which really turns me away.

As for the Skins in LoL, I think it's a good thing they cater to fans for skins. As lore-breaking as it can be, I mean we are paying for it.

I just like LoL since it has a big user-base and it's what all my friends play. It's also the MOBA game I'm any good at. I also find DOTA incredibly ugly.

I don't think it is really fair to call Dota 2 ugly. Compared to LoL Dota 2 features higher poly models, crisp textures, normal maps, shader maps, great looking water (+reflections), animated forest and aquatic critters which move around the map, objects acting as additional light sources, various shop keeper models throughout the map, animated portraits (which update based on player items) and very polished particle effects. Outside of the visuals Dota 2 also has blended animation for both movement and attacking, ambient map sounds, sound which have a 'Doppler Effect' feel to them, destructible trees, micro managing and hero item slots to make your favourite character unique. It is also disappointing that most female skins in LoL are nothing more than a fan service and most of the male skins shred whatever 'lore' or immersion the game had (+there are very few ways to obtain skins outside of ones wallet).

Having said that, I don't find LoL to be a bad game. It's all preference. (things like insta-turning and lore unfriendly stuff just don't sit right with me :tongue: )

I completely understand what you mean. My opinion is from very early beta, so I actually have no idea how it is now. Also, it has a way steeper learning curve then LoL, which really turns me away.

As for the Skins in LoL, I think it's a good thing they cater to fans for skins. As lore-breaking as it can be, I mean we are paying for it.

At the end of the day the only thing that really matters is said in your top quote. Whichever game you have friends to play with in is the more enjoyable one.