Dual wielding 1 handed weapons

hoboparty

I don't have the modding skill, but I thought it would be cool to be able to dual wield single handed weapons by getting the game to display hands for a right and left handed character at the same time. Options lets you switch the weapon's side, if that helps. The pip-boy and reloading would be a problem but it's still an idea... I'd really like to see it!

I don't have the modding skill, but I thought it would be cool to be able to dual wield single handed weapons by getting the game to display hands for a right and left handed character at the same time. Options lets you switch the weapon's side, if that helps. The pip-boy and reloading would be a problem but it's still an idea... I'd really like to see it!

hell, it'd be nice to just have the ability to have a sidearm to switch to rather than opening the pipboy

i like this idea, the 10 mil is pretty shitty tho, but duel magnums would be something else entirely.

Im enjoying the use of the silenced pistol at the mo, but it seems even weaker then the standard varient so would be nice to get a silenced gun that doesnt suck. an SMG or sommink.

how about when zooming in with the pistols you could cross them over to put the barrels closer together and be a little more accurate. At least that way it would look stylish when in VATS.

I buffed my own silenced pistol to have a clip of 20 and DPS of an assault rifle, but it would still be cooler having 2 pistols rather than making a single one better. Another problem with my idea would be equipping two guns at once. I guess the dual guns could be counted as one weapon you equip but then there's no customization...

Archived