• AAISabrecats
    • AAIBears
    • AAIDeer
    • AAITrolls
    • AAIGiants/Mammoths
    • AAISlaughterfish

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...

So sad this didnt get to a final release... or to a release at all xD Its been 5 or 6 years and there still are no mods for some cool features like criminal npc that arent a common bandit. Like, a thieve that tries to pickpocket another npc arround an specific place (say, farmers living outside the witherun's gates) ... There are a bunch of mods that just add bandits with practicaly no AI, just dummies who attack on sight and stuff and that aint quite immersive as what this mod was aiming to. I guess its just too good to be a mod (? haha , more like too complex I think because, obviously if you want this sort of mod its because you already dominate skyrim and you want a different experience of the game. Playing with frostfall, campfire, needs and stuff is cool but there is still missing the consequencial factors; and not some random spawn npc. Just like you said, those npc would have a life and they wouldnt just appear from out of nothing... I kind of imagine camping in the woods and real randoms events to happens, from travelers wanting to buy/sell or just heat from the campfire, to criminals or double stantard npc that could betray the main player. But like I said before, this may sound awesome but I guess is just too ambitious. I just hope at least you (the modder) had the chance to play such mod and enjoyed it. Thanks for trying, anyways!