Werewolf follower Transformation mod?

Bigblue1938

So far I haven't seen any mods that can allow the player to have a Werewolf companion transform with you and wreck enemies as duo wolves or as a pack. Are there any out there that do this or maybe someone could create a mod for this. I figure a mod like this would mainly focus around scripting (don't know much about making mods just assuming). I've recruited Aela as a follower but wish she could change into wolf form when I do and we go eat our enemies.

So far I haven't seen any mods that can allow the player to have a Werewolf companion transform with you and wreck enemies as duo wolves or as a pack. Are there any out there that do this or maybe someone could create a mod for this. I figure a mod like this would mainly focus around scripting (don't know much about making mods just assuming). I've recruited Aela as a follower but wish she could change into wolf form when I do and we go eat our enemies.

My mod ESF: Aela does this for Aela. I think Amazing Follower Tweaks does it for everyone--you can infect followers with lycanthropy, and then have them change with you.

• 3 weeks later...