Dual wielding weapons & maybe a perk!

SuperMajinGogeta4

Before I get started I just wanna say sorry to hoboparty if it seems like I'm ripping your idea off. I thought of this before just like you. I just never got around to it until now. Anyway I hope there isn't any hard feelings. I just wanted to put the idea out there even more with more things to come.

Main Idea:

1st off I think maybe a perk should be in order for this. Also you have the option to use one gun or 2. You can do 2 guns at once but this cost double the pounds. Like a normal pistol is 3 pounds right? Now its 6 b/c you have to carry 2. (Note, you must have 2 of the same gun or 2 of hand gun of gun that only uses one hand. (Example: pistol & sawnd-off or Power Fist & Deathclaw Gauntlet) This will double your ammo but it will fire 2 bullets at once. Either way I think this would be a good idea. Animation might have to be added for this. I'm not sure.

This is the list of them.

Melee weapons:

Deathclaw Gauntlet

Power Fist

The Shocker

Fisto!

Repellent Stick

Rolling Pin

Knife

Police Baton

Switchblade

Tire Iron

Combat Knife

Lead Pipe

Butch's Toothpick

Chinese Officer's Sword

Highwayman's Friend

Occam's Razor

Vampire's Edge

Ripper

Jack

Shishkebab

Normal Guns:

Chinese Pistol

.32 Pistol

Silenced 10mm Pistol

10mm Pistol

Zhu-Rong v418 Chinese Pistol

Colonel Autumn's 10mm Pistol

Scoped .44 Magnum

Blackhawk

10mm SMG

Sydney's 10mm "Ultra" SMG

Sawed-Off Shotgun

The Kneecapper

Energy Guns:

Laser Pistol

Smuggler's End

Protectron's Gaze

Plasma Pistol

Colonel Autumn's Laser Pistol

Firelance

Alien Blaster

Custom build weapons:

Dart gun

Mod Weapons:

I'll add this later... >_>

So do you think people?

Okay, I have no idea why no one has posted on this & why it's so far behind all the other threads so I'll give it a bump. Maybe someone will come by will read this & not turn away & not say anything. I think this is a great idea.

Sounds like a cool idea. Dual wielding SMG's would be sweet. Too bad they can't hit poo!

This is one of those ideas that should have been in the game from the start. Though I do wonder how this could be implemented as a mod even with G.E.C.K. :blink:

Edit: Ignore my last bit, if there is a mod for Oblivion that does this then it probably won't be hard to make a mod for Fallout 3 do the same.

Archived