[LE] Morrowind Warden Mod

Recently I decided to start adding a few new spells to my skyrim game. I've implemented a few already but my knowledge is limited so I'm not currently able to execute some of my plans. After playing ESO Morrowind and the Warden Class it's been my goal to recreate all of the warden's spells in skyrim. At this point I've only been able to recreate 4 very simple to put together spells but most of them require new meshes and textures which I'm not sure how to make. For example, one of the spells causes three Shalk to burst from the ground when cast and I think I could get a similar effect if the three shalk acted as an explosion once a small projectile reached it's target. However, I don't know how to make turn a basic mesh into an animated explosion that can be used in a spell. Another spell (which I would make as a power) is a really strong heal which would be simple enough except I want the spell to make some glowing trees grow around the player while the spell lasts (maybe something like a hit shader). In base game I already have the tree meshes but again i don't know how to turn them into a new animated model for a spell effect. So, what I need is to learn how to make these new meshes with proper animations that I can use in a spell. If anyone has any experience, could I get a few pointers? Maybe a tutorial or two? I'm somewhat familiar with blender although i've only made static meshes before. I don't know anything about scripting or animation either, but that's why I'm here. Thanks for reading this far! Hopefully this mod idea can soon become a reality. :D