speechcraft, extending past 100

bobbyskel78

i'm currently running oblivion xp and jvuncapper. i'm not sure how uncapper handles speechcraft, yet i thought it would be interesting if something could be implemented such as the armorer skill and disposition increased up to 125 ... yet i'm not sure how others have found the formula of what this would affect. if disposition is just a variable of a larger formula, it seems it would yield better deals w/ merchants similar to mercantile, just w/o the bartering.

i guess this brings in another question, disposition continues to rise with repeated business w/ a merchant, yet it seems once it's even maxed out at 100, the percentages for the ratio of sell/buy seems to still rise approaching 1:1 ratio. seems as if disposition has nothing to do with it or anything over a 100 isn't being shown.

probably a more simpler solution, i play MOO and it uses speechcraft to determine the # of pets attainable. i'm not sure if just a simple change in the ini would do the trick or if some adjustments to the code would be necessary.

any who, just trying to make speechcraft a more viable skill.