Weirdes thing ever!

Arkillo1985

Hi, guys.

Well... I've been experiencing some weird stuff when it comes to NPCs and followers.

For some strange reason, they just disappear all of a sudden and you cannot find them anymore.

Example: Benor, was following me and I did a couple missions. I returned to Morthal and decided to leave him there to do some other missions alone. When I came back, Benor was nowhere to be found. I decided to use the command "player.moveto + refID" in order to find him and I got to a place really really weird. I'll upload the images for you to see.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/27/screenshot2mja.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/855/screenshot1ne.jpg/

This also happened with Aranea Ienith as you can see in the picture.

Also, if you take a look, you will see dead bodies and some other NPCs that are in the same place. Some of the bodies are from NPCs that I killed during the Dark Brotherhood quests and some others died during dragon attacks or just because they had to die.

As for some others, they were not dead, but randomly got "teleported" here.

Do any of you have an idea of what on earth this can be?

I'm using UFO for followers and nothing else that changes the behaviour of followers. And the only thing that I can think of right now is that the equipment (Aranea had Neo Witch armor equipped when she disappeared).

I've tried waiting unlimited hours waiting for them to come back, but any seems to go back to the place in where they are.

Oh, and Lydia sometimes gets out of Breezehome walking there and she just banishes in the air. What is even weirder is that if I spawn her again with the console, she gets cloned (yeah... she appears 2 times in Breezehome having 2 Lydias in the same place).

Please, this is getting me a little irritated now as I don't find any kind of possible answer to this.

Thanx in advance!

I wonder what would have happened to my question if it was about some tits or butts I was not able to see... probably I'd get 17 or 20 thousand replies Edited by Arkillo1985

thats the dead npc cleanup cell, if an npc dies they go there, if they die while you wernt around or you use the respawn on an npc you kill, they get sent there alive and with their gear equiped

You really werent ment to be using the console, so all the stuff your seeing is because your using it.

As for the reason your not getting replies, this isnt a mod problem.

I know rarborman.

I found that just a couple hours ago, but I forgot to post that I already found what was it. I had to sleep (working at night causes this).

Thanx anyway for your answer, mate!