Tenpenny Tower Expansion

Werewolf334

Some may seem this to be a hard mod to make because it is an apartment style home. Well how bout we make it a condo style home, huh?

I would like first there to be a higher raise of the apartment (if you look outside the balcony is lower than the actual roof) This could allow expansion in the upwards position. I haven't seen anything in the building itself showing what is above the initial balcony level, so there seems to be alot of extra room. Atleast 2 floors, but I may be mistaken.

Hope this idea spurs in a great mod.

There are 12 stories of windows, with a possibility with 2 extra floors above balcony level. The lobby is 2 levels, and the residents floor is directly above that, so 3 floors are taking up from lobby. There are 7-8 floors that are just not there, and skipped when you take the elevator to the balcony level (suite level). There is no rooftop at all, they didn't even bother making it (go into tfc mode to see this.)

I was actually thinking about something like this myself (just last night in fact), I was pondering how it could be accomplished to build at the very least a room above your personal apartment (the best bet is putting a door in the wall facing your bed behind the banister).

Though seeing as I only opened G.E.C.K for the first time last night, I'm not exactly sure how to do that or whether the door should move you to a separate room or whether it should be just an expansion of the apartment room by adding a second floor with stairs...

it would take an experienced group of modders to make this possible, i think. There will need to be new textures and a masquerade of new cells. I've already tried it myself, and found it almost impossible to get it correct. A mod like this won't take hours, but days, however it would be highly appreciated seeing as how Tenpenny Tower is supposed to be one of the most luxurious places in the wasteland.

The fact it only has such a limited amount of rooms and floors to explore is vastly degrading to what it is supposed to be like after looking at it on the outside.

Archived