Need Help with Nif Files and Blender

NWelf

Ah so your saying I need to delete the bhkCollisionObject right?? So do I just delete just the bhkcollisionobject line or that whole branch??

Yes the whole branch. Blender 2.49 cannot handle Skyrim collision. And to create collision and /or get it working for Skyrim nifs is one of the things that caused (and still causes) sleepless nights for me :teehee:

Yea I finally got it to load in blender so thank you for all the help, now I just gotta figure out blender lol, cause it loaded the nif, but I cant seem to see anything, dont know if I just need to zoom out or if its not displaying the mesh for some other reason lol. But thanks again for the help, I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually :) .

Ah so your saying I need to delete the bhkCollisionObject right?? So do I just delete just the bhkcollisionobject line or that whole branch??

Yes the whole branch. Blender 2.49 cannot handle Skyrim collision. And to create collision and /or get it working for Skyrim nifs is one of the things that caused (and still causes) sleepless nights for me :teehee:

Yea I finally got it to load in blender so thank you for all the help, now I just gotta figure out blender lol, cause it loaded the nif, but I cant seem to see anything, dont know if I just need to zoom out or if its not displaying the mesh for some other reason lol. But thanks again for the help, I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually :) .

Well I finally ended up having a friend of mine edit the file in 3ds max, then it just took my about 3 days to figure out how to restore all the shadowing to the mesh lol. But its all done now, thank you for your help, it really did help.

And here is the finished product ... Pretty sweet eh?

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8196/8391523707_2f49ef82df_b.jpg

Wanderers Rest Shading Fixed 1 by SilverMoon Dragon, on Flickr

• 9 months later...

I have the latest version of nifskope and want to download blender 2.49b. But the problem is I have a 64 bit windows 7 system and do not know which python and pyffi to download. On the nif tools site it says that only the 32-bit x86 version of python is supported. What does that mean because i have a 64 bit system.