Serana wouldn't follow (but dialogue options available)

feenixfly

I know this problem with Serana not following is probably reported a couple of times here. Probably have to wait for the patch... Yes, I've googled for fixes and also in the forums here but none actually applied to my case (I've also tried the fixes like setpqv ... in the console but it didn't work)

So here's my problem, Serena wouldn't follow me even though the dialogue option "Come with me" is available (which somewhat differs my issue to some of the other players'). When I click "come with me" she agreed and said "let's go", but just immediately went right back to doing what she's doing (like sleeping). I tried second and third time and still the same thing happens. At first I thought it might be a problem with using the UFO mod, but I disabled that and still having the same issue. (I also made sure that have 0 follower in my follower count before asking her to follow).

To be honest, I never remembered dismissing/telling her to wait either (I had Jenassa and Serena following me and suddenly Serena just randomly disappeared, leaving only Jenassa with me but still.. with follower count -at the time- = 2 followers).

Any suggestions for how I could fix this? Thanks in advance.

Edited by feenixfly