Open Community  ·  15 members

Far Cry

[REQ] Increased spawns

Urwy

Just wondering, when do you think the release of the mod will be?

Well, i just sent the PM's requesting for permissions. Once i have permission from the original authors i'll be uploading it to the nexus.

I'm also considering adding Inakrin's addition body armors from his Poor BastUrd mod and tweaking them so the player can stand toe-to-toe with the heavies. (LMG-Launcher-Flamethrower loadout anyone? :devil: )

Might try to increase spawns even further. If i can figure out how to do that.

Also contemplating the switch from Realism Mod V1 by Panzerjager1943 to FC3 rebalanced by Mringy as a base for the weapons, as i currently dont think firing the guns feels right.

Edited by Urwy

I gotcha. So hows it coming along?

Still waiting for permissions. If i haven't received them this weekend, i'll credit them in the file's description and remove the parts that aren't to be used without permission.

So one way or the other, it'll be uploaded this weekend. =)

Also edited the weapon stats to resemble those in FC3 rebalanced. Especially the recoil stats, as they felt a lot more natural. So firing a .50 cal mounted gun really tests your aiming skills. =D

Same goes for the damages. You can virtually use any weapon throughout the entire campaign, as each is deadly in its own way. No luck on upping the armor stats of the 3rd armor though. Going toe-to-toe with a defender still requires a lot of cover. :confused:

Edit:

Just checked.. every mod's author i borrowed some parts from state that im allowed to use assets without permission, as long as i credit them.

Firstly, i wholeheartedly intend to credit them, so i could release it right now. But it's only fair to give them a proper chance to reply to my PM's before i blatantly upload parts of their mods. =)

Edited by Urwy

Hi my friend Urwy, i made exactly the same request here Ubisoft

but nobody did it, now i read your post, i'm glad to know i'm not the only one to think the same, to much weapons and ammo, and few enemies to shoot :(

i made this game mod to Crysis 2 (this is really fight agains a lot enemies) My link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JdV5SUTArYQ

if you have crysis 2, please play it :)

i tested the mod from Inakrin and the Increased mercs' and animals' spawn ratio is not satisfactory, just respawn the same 2 guys patrol again and again, is boring :(

if you know how to increase the number of guy, let me know, thx :)