Armored Radsuit

Jorril

Like many of us out there I've picked up the GECK and decided it's time to give back to the community that gave so much. First thing I thought of was an armored radiation suit. Makes sense I believe, given the nature of the Wasteland. And of course with the Geck it's easy as pie to make a duplicate of a radsuit and beef up stats a tad.

My issue comes from wanting to do a bit more. I'll admit to almost NO artistic talent whatsoever, but I am trying to somehow merge/alter the meshes and textures for the radiation suit and the vault 101 security armor. I envision it kind of like a radsuit with the armor's thick body padding, and obviously missing the big yellow 101 on the back. I just can't seem to get it right though. :wallbash:

If anyone could point me in the right direction that would be fantastic (and a list of good modelling/skinning tools would be even better!)

Oh, as for stats I see this being a mid-range armor, just a little less effective than combat armor with adv radsuit resists, but available pretty much from when you reach Megaton for the first time.

Archived