City of Scum

nightinglae850

Thank you, Shadowjin. This island is my pride and joy, and TheSkoomaKing and I are now working to make it a really crappy place to be, where you might get your neck slit if you step on the wrong toes, that sort of thing. You might find you have no choice but to camp in the ice canyons, or die of a knife in the back haha. Just watch out for the stray dogs. I'll post some pics of the ice canyon for your pleasure, later today after my classes. I'm tempted to release a beta, but I'll let TheSkoomaKing do his thing first.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be cool if unlike in normal Skyrim where npc's pretty much desert the streets at night, in this mod the place was always quite active at night. Also in place of actual law enforcement there could be thugs that would either extort you (pay bounty) or throw you down a mine shaft (equivalent of going to prison but you are in the bottom of a dungeon and have to try to climb back out). The thugs really wouldn't care about murder or stealing in general but only crimes against them specifically.

Edited by domm5078

Aye they'll be hired thugs paid by the Blood Horkers to protect Blood Horker interests. There are already Black Market hired thugs, and pretty strong ones at that. As for the nightlife... the days will be cold, but the nights will be insanely cold. So not much would happen after dark, at least outside. There is now an inn, The Lusty Maiden, and also a lounge of sorts in the Black Market building, so there are plenty of places for NPCs to hang out at all hours. I will post pics of the ice caverns very soon, I'm on my phone right now.

I'm not sure if you can implement random events, however if you can then maybe things like seeing someone mugged or stabbed in the street, or even a holier than thou white knight showing up only to be quickly gutted by everyone.

Also I think if you could play the game, so to speak by swapping between factions and pitting them against each other (Like "A fistful of dollars") eventually leading to you overthrowing everyone to gain power. This should be much harder to do though and if either faction finds out of your betrayal well, then you would have major problems.

Edited by domm5078