City of Scum

nightinglae850

Glad ol' stumpy seems popular. I can try and whip some other stuff together to if you like? nothing fancy just moving and mashing vanilla meshes, maybe try and cobble together a set of gallows or something, like some kind of chest with shackles on it, sort of an ironic punishment for thieves?

I was also thinking maybe add a little cave hidden on the shore, just a bed in it furniture wise, but a large water filled hole in the middle, so players can haphazardly drop their booty in there, pirate style?

I'll help in any way I can guys (which isn't much) but things like making stuff like old stumpy, were it's just moving meshes around, but takes a while and is tedious, I'm happy to do

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Xion209 glad you are making progress! and also

@HatterMaster Jaysus must be away from skyrim until Dragonborn comes out, he hasnt answered yet BUT... "Hifoo" said its ok to use his Cutlass pirate sword for this mod

Heres the link

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/23814/?tab=3&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fuser%3D0%26id%3D23814

Honestly I'm not sure how active Jaysus is other than making his mod, so I'm unsure if you'll ever get a reply, but it was worth a shot!

Fantastic, could maybe use a slightly grubbier texture but a sword is a sword!

Just finishing up the first concept for some gallows. At present they're not free standing, it'd be added to the side of a building for support and there's no trap door, the platform is just shorter than the arm the rope swings from (it seemed to me a trapdoor is a lot of work for a pirate when a swift kick can do the job just fine)

Yar, here be a gallows to stick on the side of a building or something. It's made from crates and carts, cheap and dirty, just like the pirates. Oh and it's missing a noose, I can't for the life of me find that mesh.

Don't know if it'd be of any kind of use but thought I'd knock one together anyway.

I do like the sound of the brawl hall, I think either option for the fights is good :)

Also, I'd like to see some form of building that's a small cave with furniture, don't know what it could be, but I think it'd be a nice addition :)

Edited by HatterMaster

I think I know a good place to add in that cave. I had tried to make a hidden cove area on the bottom left of the island. There is a walkway down to it, and room enough to keep a ship in there. I could place the entrance in there somewhere (secret underwater entrance or lever that lifts a boulder out of the way of the entrance...? Well, I'll figure something out.)

Btw, I've been using my cell phone because my wireless internet is used up. So my question is, did that map image show up fine?

Edited by Xion209