Invisible Assault Marine Armor Helmet / Assault Marine Armor set

lucidaxe

Hi all.

With the Far Harbor DLC, the player gains access to the Assault Marine Armor set, which is probably the very best all-round armor set to play through the game with. It doesn't even look too bad either. My only gripe with it: after spending a lot of time making sure my character's face and hair are exactly as I want them to be...

Wearing the Assault Marine Armor Helmet completely obscures the character's face and hair.

Now, there is a mod out there that removes the gas mask part of the helmet and reworks the rest so that it's an open helmet that shows your character's face. It's called Marine Combat Armor Helmet - No Gas Mask (Armorsmith and Headlamp Patches Available), found here: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/36008.

However, I'd really like to wear the best protection for my character AND be able to see their whole head. To that end, I would like a mod that makes the Assault Marine Armor Helmet invisible. (I believe it's technically an 'Assault' armor modification of 'the Marine Armor'.) That would include allowing the character's hair to show, of course (typically, equipping the armor piece will remove the character's hair entirely to prevent clipping. So, even if you just make the equipment invisible, your character's head will be forcibly bald.)

If someone's up for going the extra mile, I would also love a mod that turns the entire armor set invisible, so that you can appreciate the clothing the character is wearing underneath.

Since I'm not trying to mess with any other armor, I don't need some overly elaborate and sizable mods like Armorsmith Extended mixed with something or other to overhaul this and expand that... all I'm interested in is a mod that can make the Assault Marine Armor set invisible. Or, a mod that makes only the Assault Marine Armor Helmet invisible would suffice.

I've looked around, but I can't find a mod that touches just that. Would anybody with the knowhow of armor mesh/texture/etc. editing be willing to create such a mod? Or if a mod that does just that already exists, that isn't buggy and/or overloaded with other s***, could someone point me to it? I'd be very grateful!