FOOK2 help

Jackieyena

So I'm new to the whole modding thing, and while so far I've stuck with stuff I can download with the NMM, FOOK2 is proving to be one of those I'm probably going to give up on. I simply don't know enough about modding, or files, or computer stuff in general to know how to get it up and running. I've spent 3 hours hassling with it, and by this point I'm considering just abandoning it, which I really don't want to do considering how much stuff it adds. I originally downloaded it from here: http://www.moddb.com/mods/fallout-3-overhaul-kit/downloads/fook2-v10-rc

Went through the installation process and all that, but neither FOMM or NMM showed anything related to it. I know I'm being extremely vague, but I have no idea what I'm doing. :\

Can someone give me step by step instructions on how to get FOOK to run? From the download itself to being in-game with it? I don't know if it matters, but I have the game on Steam.

Apologies if there is some kind of designated thread for these kinds of inquiries, I didn't know where else to go with it.

Jackieyena - Helllo!

"I simply don't know enough about modding, or files, or computer stuff in general to know how to get it up and running."

You picked quite a complex mod to try out first. :)

I don't use FOOK2 so I can't get too detailed but I can point you in the right direction.

Firstly that link looks like an older version, go here on the Nexus to get FOOK2 1.2:

http://fallout3.nexusmods.com/mods/4448

On the Description page is an installation guide that should help you out.

If you've got any problems, post questions on the comments section there as you're more likely to get people who know FOOK2 answering you.

It's still an active comments, I see freddy_farnsworth is on there helping people out.

Hope this helps!

Prensa