Open Community  ·  11 members

Far Cry

FarCryZombies

Tysonclyde

Hello my name is Tysonclyde and I would like to make a Far Cry Zombies mod. This mod will have a custom map made by me and also by you. I can't do this alone so I need your help to make this happen. Please leave an application in the description if you would like to join me.

Application:

Name:

Programming Language:

How well can you code:

Hours able to Code:

Skype?:

Legal Copy of Far Cry 3:

Why do you want to do this:

Hello my name is Tysonclyde and I would like to make a Far Cry Zombies mod. This mod will have a custom map made by me and also by you. I can't do this alone so I need your help to make this happen. Please leave an application in the description if you would like to join me.

Application:

Name:

Programming Language:

How well can you code:

Hours able to Code:

Skype?:

Legal Copy of Far Cry 3:

Why do you want to do this:

Hmm, Don't you think you should elaborate a bit on how you intend to do all this? Modding FC3 is still quite limited. And looking at the kind of mods currently available, i think its save to say anything other than changing values and textures isnt really going to happen. Unless you know something that i dont....

And there's just one thing that really draws my attention, which is this:

Legal Copy of Far Cry 3:

Why on earth would you ask that? Of course people have a legal copy. Since the Nexus doesnt condone piracy, they'd be banned if they didnt.