Image Tracking

Ogramirad

Hello,

I have a suggestion that might help some folks, myself included that will allow what I think might be an easier way for people to track and follow remarks left in the post section of an image that has been uploaded to the site.

My suggestion would be to add a box that works like the Notifications box.

Except that instead of notifying you about who has posted something on a file page that you have it tells you that somebody has posted on an image that you have posted in as well, weather it be your image or anyone else's.

I know there is a function like that here in the forums that lets you see your posts like that and it can be monitored from this side instead of The Nexus side.

So it is not a critical addition or anything like that, it is just a more ease of use type thing I think.

But it might be nice to have on on the Nexus side that tracks the same amount of posts the same way that the Notifications box does, and have it placed right next to it as well.

Anyway, Thank You for All that you have done in fixing any issues that I ave experienced here, which have been very few really, and thank you for the site as a whole. :)