Best fully voiced companion mods?

rnnlmb

What are the best voiced companion mods for new Vegas? Preferably with an accompanying quest or something. I've been using the Willow, Niner and Desmond Harper mods, and I like 'em all. I tried the Wendy Gilbert and Misty mods as well, but the voice acting on those is pretty limited (it only covers the basic follower commands, and there's next to no backstory for the followers). Does anyone know of any other mods similar to the three I'm using?

• 4 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Garza The Ghoul
Bandit (Also a ghoul)

Dino Jackson Action Star (He's umm.. he' a ghoul)

Sammy the feral ghoul!
Buddy the Centaur.
Slimbo, current fella of Al Chestbreach.

Zap Rowsdower, not a ghoul.

The Red Knight.

Skynet Companion.

No Claws For Alarm is a quest mod that has a fully voiced, talking deathclaw companion.
Russell and Bad Mothafaka from someguy.
Darren Duke the redneck merc companion.

North Road has probably the only Fiend companion on the nexus (The one that is voiced that is).

On 3DNPCs.com you can find New Vegas Bundle, that contains several fully voiced acted quests and three companions of the vanilla professioinalism level (This isn't just a flattery, the 3DNPC team is behind such things as well, 3DNPCs for Skyrim and Tales from The Commonwealth and Atomic Radio for Fallout 4).

Finally, in other modding website you can find Duke Nukem and Riddick companions by Tankgirl and Dragbody, if you don't mind such additions to your game.