female bodies

duncanlambert

Wait till NifTools gets Blender import/export scripts that will allow us to make a body for Fallout 3. As of today, there is no way to easily do it since the nif format used by fallout 3 is different than the one used by Oblivion.

Beth has just released a construction set for fallout 3, so NifTools can't be far behind ..

(I'm waiting too)

:)

if they transfured oblivion to fallout, that would increase the appeal of the game vastly. So many oblivion armours that have been made look like they should be in fallout anyway.

maybe just buy Oblivion.

i am, but not for this... for this

looks mad.

if they transfured oblivion to fallout, that would increase the appeal of the game vastly. So many oblivion armours that have been made look like they should be in fallout anyway.

maybe just buy Oblivion.

i am, but not for this... for this

looks mad.

omg omg omg omg, that is possible the coolest, most detailed mod i have ever seen. I simply MUST masterbate.

I already own oblivion, but i have pretty much done everything there is to do with it. Near the end i decided to uninstall it because it was getting way way too unstable with the amount of mods i put on it. Honestly concidering putting it back on now.

not many trees to climb in the wastelands :confused:

Archived