Face overhauls

MerlinCross

Right so I'm getting back into New Vegas. Fired up the Nexus Mod Manager, started loading up mods when something hit me.

One of my favorite mods for Fallout 3 was the Project Beauty Mod. Wasn't completely lore breaking, made the NPCs look a little more unique, and was one I liked having. So, when I was getting my mods for Vegas in order again I stopped for a sec and thought, "Wait I don't have a mod that affects all the NPCs do I?"

I mean I have a few mods that affect certain NPCs like Cass or Boone. Or a mod that gives me a lot of hair styles and Eyes. But not one that affects them all. So is there something like this? A mod the tweaks how all the NPCs look?

Why not just use Fallout New Vegas Redesigned 2, its made by the person who made Fallout 3 Redesigned (aka Project Beauty)? If you have a favorite mod in FO3 you can easly check to see if that same modder made anything for FNV by clicking on the Other profiles in the modders profile.

Why not just use Fallout New Vegas Redesigned 2, its made by the person who made Fallout 3 Redesigned (aka Project Beauty)? If you have a favorite mod in FO3 you can easly check to see if that same modder made anything for FNV by clicking on the Other profiles in the modders profile.

Mainly because i hadn't thought of that. Feel like a twit for not thinking of that. Thanks!