Justice Society Of Skyrim

R3curve

I would really like a JSA mod or something in Skyrim. They are the oldest team in comics and have had a wide number of characters as part of the team over the years. A few of the main members have been...

-Green Lantern (Alan Scott)- The first green lantern. Though not part of the corp He does have a power ring that runs on magic.

-The Flash (Jay Garrick)- The first Flash.

-Wildcat (Ted Grant)- Heavy weight boxing champion.

-The Spectre (The spirit of Vengeance)- Divine Judge jury and executioner.

-Starman (Ted Knight)- wielder of the cosmic rod which is powered by the stars them selves.

-Hawkman (Katar Hall)- Reincarnated Egyptian Warrior with wings that can carry him into the sky.

-Doctor Fate (Kent Nelson)- Vessel Lord of Order and most powerful sorcerer on earth. His Helmet houses Nabu the exiled lord of order that trained him and makes him Dr. Fate.

These are a few of the Characters and I would personally love to be able see these guys in skyrim. Even a armor mod would be Appreciated. All these Characters Have been Fighting for the right since WWII And I think a mod for them is a good Idea. (Hell even a mod of just Doctor Fate would be cool, His helmet Rocks.)

This is my own opinion and others may be opposed to it. its just an Idea.

• 8 months later...