Speeder Bike Mount! Working day and night 9_9

VaynSolidor

I am happy to announce My work in progress, it is a Speeder bike from Star Wars.

i have looked everywhere for a Speeder Mount but found nothing but requests at every turn.

this will just not do, with so much forest, what is a sith to do?

Horses just cramp my style, the flying ship thing was cool for a bit and the ring of wings is just too much!

now with that in mind and the other amazing Star Wars mods out i have to leave my own mark,

and personally see to it that this mod is made, this will be my first mod ever.

Know this, i am studying every function of Blender 2.65, NIF, Construction Set and OBMM,

and im not cutting any corners. I simply will not allow that!

this will be all original, never released for oblivion form the texture UV and Meshes, down to the running sound that is a

recording of one of the Speeders from the movie.

it will be an .esp with a bsa and should need any other mod to execute.

at this point i have not found that it will need any other mods for support... yet and i aim to keep it that way.

i have future plans on making an imperial TIE Fighter as some other jedi hugger has allready made the X Wing,

but that will not be for some time yet.

i will post some blender shots as soon as i feel it is worthy to show, and i hope the dark side in you is pleased :)

Vayn Solidor

Hey nexus taking a break from blender to ask you what color would you like the Speeder bike to be?

as we all know the original Speeder is a tarnished rusty color on and iron colored frame.

the most common answer will win!

almost time to upload the first photo!

Solidor

things are going grate on the Speeder guys. iv noticed that i have 5 DLs on my screen shot. im assuming you know its only

a screen shot. but if you like it so much it makes me very happy to see even the photo go so quickly! dont be shy drop a line

nexus!

going to get some sleep and il be back on blender in a few hours.

till then happy modding!

Solidor

just stopped in to check things out and im surprised to see 11 dls on my pic. as for the bike its self iv hit a few snags but nothing to major. i want it to look is best. also i was thinking of doing some work to the horse back .kf so that in third person your pc is not bouncing all around on the bike because thatjust looks stupid!

so far so good, solidor

also i was thinking of doing some work to the horse back .kf so that in third person your pc is not bouncing all around on the bike because thatjust looks stupid!

I don't know...Speeder bikes float using an anti-gravity system. It stands to reason that, on uneven terrain such as a planet's surface, there would be some vertical wobbling.