Vergil Set!

OWAGrenth

Ok, let me get straight to business. I want let's say "Vergil (the one from DMC) set", that will include his clothes, weapon (Yamato), and hair (you can make it as a wig, but please make it look more something like "Ren Style" or like the one on the this pic and this pic (both versions, in higher resolution, can be found it the downloadable file that i provide))

Following the link you will find a file that contains pics, that are at the highest resolution that i found. Also this is not a bad video wich showes Vergil in different angles.

About the Yamato sword. While it's an o-katana (katana that is a little longer, but not bigger) it still should be one handed...But if you make it both one-handed and two-handed, it should be great! Also if you can, make an off-hand sheath of the sword (if you will make an off-hand sheath, then please make a one more version of Yamato without it's sheath).

About his clothes. His vanilla blue-gold style looks stupid in my opinion, so if you can, please recolor it into black. It should look something like this

My photoshoping fun

Oh and make it as a full body set, if you can, with no separate parts (just one item). Why? Because then if will have legs in 1rst person view, and will make sense with the next update of my "Seph's hand to hand animation replacer" that will feature 1rst person moves. If you don't know what am i talking about when i mean full body set, check this mod out

http://www.tessource.net/files/file.php?id=11129

Equip the armor, and while in 1rst person, type in the console "tfc" and you will see that the rig actually has legs.

This was a post from my bro but noone seemed to have replied to it and i think someone made it but i can't find it so i am reposting it but i would like the vergil set!

is not the topic of the mod you requested but I saw the request in another topic about a dojo

maybe this helps you at the moment. Its interesting

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=6615

you can add samurays with the mod companion share and recruit

Archived