Fawks remodel

duncanlambert

When i blew up the Enclave base, and a familiar super mutant came to my rescue outside the base, i thought, "Awsome, come with me we can tear up the wasteland", "Fine!" she said.....

wait what...She?

After asking, i found out that this hulking lump of muscle and fury used to actually be a woman. It kinda annoyed me as in fallout Tactics, you could get female super mutants, fair enough they were built like men, but they still were kinda recognisable as women. So what i want is Fawks to look like a she, i'd like a sort of She-Hulk with a minigun rather then a massive creature that probably has more testosterone and is far more manly then i ever could be, but lingering at the back of my mind i would always say

"its a girl......"

She ruins my self esteem, and i want it to stop!!!

• 2 months later...
According to a terminal in Vault 87 the original occupant of Fawke's was a woman, but she died after a failed F.E.V. test. Afterwards a male resident was placed in the cell, the file just wasn't updated due to the whole super mutant massacre thing. Fallout 3's lead designer said, after Fawkes's voice actor incorrectly said that Fawkes was originally a woman"No, Fawkes was absolutely a male. This was a mistake. Wes gave an interview and he was mistaken. Trust me, Fawkes is and was male.", just to make the point clear.

According to a terminal in Vault 87 the original occupant of Fawke's was a woman, but she died after a failed F.E.V. test. Afterwards a male resident was placed in the cell, the file just wasn't updated due to the whole super mutant massacre thing. Fallout 3's lead designer said, after Fawkes's voice actor incorrectly said that Fawkes was originally a woman"No, Fawkes was absolutely a male. This was a mistake. Wes gave an interview and he was mistaken. Trust me, Fawkes is and was male.", just to make the point clear.

When i blew up the Enclave base, and a familiar super mutant came to my rescue outside the base, i thought, "Awsome, come with me we can tear up the wasteland", "Fine!" she said.....

wait what...She?

After asking, i found out that this hulking lump of muscle and fury used to actually be a woman. It kinda annoyed me as in fallout Tactics, you could get female super mutants, fair enough they were built like men, but they still were kinda recognisable as women. So what i want is Fawks to look like a she, i'd like a sort of She-Hulk with a minigun rather then a massive creature that probably has more testosterone and is far more manly then i ever could be, but lingering at the back of my mind i would always say

"its a girl......"

She ruins my self esteem, and i want it to stop!!!

Fawkes is a male.

Contrary to a comment about Fawkes' gender made by his voice actor, lead designer Emil Pagliarulo has confirmed "No, Fawkes was absolutely a male. This was a mistake. Wes gave an interview and he was mistaken. Trust me, Fawkes is and was male.

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fawkes

(Original post from TheOutlander)

Archived