Invisible rings, amulets and belts - bug?

smeetooie3

(X-post from forums.uesp.net)

I've noticed that my rings, amulets and belts/sashes don't show up on my inventory paper doll or my character in-game when equipped. My load order is below - basically MGSO v3 and a bunch of other things that don't have to do with jewelry. I've also unchecked the extra on-use ring slot option in MCP. Does anyone have any ideas as to what's causing my invisible jewelry?

Many thanks.

After reading Your thread I've checked my game and I also can't see rings on the hands of my character. I'm using the MGSO 3.0 and the option for using two rings but never played without the Overhaul so I can't tell if they ever have been ment to show on the character... Would be interesting to know.

I never believed belts would be shown because the have no armour value, but rings and amulets?

• 4 weeks later...

Are you referring to rings/amulet/belts showing on charachter like robes, armor etc? Then its not possible in vanilla morrowind and I've never heard a mod that does that.

It requires major overhaul of bodyparts and new meshes for finger with ring for each race, gender etc. Its too much of a hassle and it would endup conflict with many mods too.