New Menu for Enchanting

Shinokage

I currently have a mod which adds many new enchantments to the game and I always thought that even with the current number of enchantments in-game that the menu is very poorly done. I think a mod changing the way the menu looks and operates would be great. It is beyond the scope of my abilities but if it had windows, like:

Weapons-> Primary School of Enchantment (Destruction, Restoration, etc.) -> Enchantments

Armor-> Piece of Armor to Enchant ->Primary School of Enchantment (Destruction, Restoration, etc.) -> Enchantments

The game always picks the part of the enchantment with the highest cost as the primary component, making it the one the game uses for all the enchantment visuals on the item.

The game also has presets for the enchantment restrictions as far as a piece of armor is concerned.

Even if the mod only separated them by schools of magic, I think it would be a massive improvement and something that everyone would benefit from.

• 2 weeks later...
I would like to see something like that too and if that would also allow to choose which shader is used for the "glow" that would be my dream-mod concerning enchantments.