Visual Degradation

MaximForever

Well since the first day i started playing, one of the main mods that i wanted more than anything else, mainly after playing far cry 2 is the item degradation to actually be visual, say a weapon that is fully repaired to the max is pristine looks perfect no wear or tear looks brand spanking new and pretty, but as it starts to get used and abused and worn out the gun will start to deteriorate, look older more worn, scratched up rusty so on, so on till finally it breaks.

My main question, is it possible, my second question is there anyone out there at this time thats actually giving thought into trying to do this cause honestly would deff be the most awesome mod I've seen to date, so just figured I'd ask see what everyone thought on this maybe more than a few people could hook up and see what comes to pass, with so many fantastic modding minds on this site it shouldn't be an issue.

Anyways thanks for your time, and work in all the current mods out there, as always nothing but love and respect for the community and wish everyone happy tidings and a wonderful new year, i wish everyone the best, peace.

Possible: Yes

Easy: No

It is doable with the scripting system, but it would not be very nice having your gun unequiped and swaped out and then reaquiped by a script, it is very anoying. It may be possible to do it smothely with the script expander.

Archived