Outlander's requests

TheOutlander

So I have a number of requests for things I'd like to see added to a mod. I wouldn't be asking if I wasn't having trouble doing them myself. :wallbash:

1. Prototype Medic Power Armour in US Army / Mr Gutsy Green (yes I know there is a mod that makes Outcast Power Armour into US Armour, but I can't figure out how to have it affect just the Proto Medic Armour instead of the Outcast Armour).

2. A version of the Raider Wastehound Helmet without the crappy hair (I know the female version has just a Mohawk, but I'd prefer a version with neither the "ear hair" or the mohawk with their places retextured so they aren't just missing black marks). So that it looks like this:

http://209.85.62.26/12322/25/upload/p5875155.jpg

3. I'd like to see if possible, the arms from Colonel Autumn's Uniform added to the Regulator Duster model and re-textured (so they look like part of the duster) because while I love the Regulator Duster (much more than Col Autumn's Uniform) the rolled up sleaves look doesn't convey the look I'm going for. I'd also like to see the Pants part of the Regulator Duster texture changed from White / Cream to black.

Note: If model combining like above is always going to be impossible I'd like to see the 2nd part about the pants done at least.

4. I'd like to see my hat modeled and put into the game (it's sort of like a wide brimmed Porkpie hat - see image below) seeing as none of the hats currently in the game actually look like it (plus all the hats in the game except the pre-war hat sit above the forehead and ruin the Mysterious look I want - which is why I'm currently regulated to wearing the Pre-War hat which's brim hides the top of your face when looking straight at the person wearing it... like my picture conveys):

http://www.thenexusforums.com/uploads//photo-963764.jpg

5. I'd like to see a simplistic respirator gas-mask like in the picture above added to the game (ie one you can wear with a hat and glasses that fliters out radioactive particles in the air - 5% Rad Resistance)

All the stuff you mentioned sounds really cool, but I am dying to get a real gas mask! and I was kind of dissappointed by the stats on the blastmaster helm. It was really overpowered (+5explosives/bigguns I think) but offered nothing along the lines of its most practical use-- Filtering AIR!! Anyways, I'd definately like to either see the stats changed on the current gasmask helm, or a new one (would be even better) with the rad resistance. (would be cool if you could repair it with like, air filters that you could buy from someone, because if I'm not mistaken, you cant just use one forever and expect it to still filter out the toxins in the air). Anyways, hope someone picks this up :D

All the stuff you mentioned sounds really cool, but I am dying to get a real gas mask! and I was kind of dissappointed by the stats on the blastmaster helm. It was really overpowered (+5explosives/bigguns I think) but offered nothing along the lines of its most practical use-- Filtering AIR!! Anyways, I'd definately like to either see the stats changed on the current gasmask helm, or a new one (would be even better) with the rad resistance. (would be cool if you could repair it with like, air filters that you could buy from someone, because if I'm not mistaken, you cant just use one forever and expect it to still filter out the toxins in the air). Anyways, hope someone picks this up :D

They probably won't despite the probable simplicity of what I'm asking for... I just wonder how many requests actually get made..

Archived