ADAM - LR.esp

ADAM - Trooper Gloves.esp

ADAM - Outcast Ranger Armour.esp

ADAM - Nemesis Armours.esp

ADAM - NCR Patrol Armour.esp

ADAM - Project Nevada Patch.esp

WeaponModsExpanded.esp

Merged Wonder.esp

and yes, I called my merged file Merged Wonder. Only 36 files now I beleive, Without all the WME or WME dependent stuff.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice LO. Let me if any issues arise now that it's all sweet, shouldn't though. Now i would recommend adding the patches for WMX and DLC's and rebuild the patch and you should be 100%. Remember everytime you add new mods that edit default parts of the game or make addition to game lists like leveled lists etc to just quickly rebuild your patch. This will ensure stability.

Now you know the "method" anyway, should help you to troubleshoot in future :). Hope i've made a positive impact anyway.

BTW, where'd you get the cannabis mod, I'd like to have a look at that one ;)

Oh, I didn't know there were more WMX patches to download, ill go get them. I have to rebuild the patch anyway because I just installed AG sup weaps again, ugh took like 30 minutes. The cannabis mod, I have to admit one of my favorites easily. It adds not only fabulous cannabis meshes of 3 strains that you can grow youself, but lore friendly grow rooms, cannabis shops, and even edibles, and smokables. Not to mention the positive visual and stat effects. Heres the link:

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/38264

Actually I was just able to play it for a minute that time I mentioned and since then ive been tweaking the game and I just tried to play it and had the same damn error where it froze at the main menu. What I did before that was add the AG sup mod, Mail Order Catalogs mod, with WMX support, and change my load order a lot and make a new merge esp using NVEdit and then I launched it and it didnt work. BTW If I launch from NMM do you think it will launch the NVSE version? In the past I always just use the NMM launcher but I realize NVSE says to launch using the NVSE program. Im also downloading FOOK but I dont plan on implementing any new mods until I get the freeze figured out.

BTW when I did the NVedit it showed no errors when I loaded it up but after I made the merge it showed like 5 errors and said they were unexplained.

And do you know what a file called 1 Camon PPSH.esp is? I don't remember installing a mod called anything like that and it has no author. All I know is it was conflicting.

Edit: In fact I'll tell you exactly what FNVEdit says.

[01009E6A] <Error: Could not be resolved>

[01013FF0] <Error: Could not be resolved>

Error: Can't merge faulty ordered list aaaMod02OrderedList [FLST:31002A92]

Edited by lunatech666

Okay this is odd. If those errors came from the 1camon PPSH mod then get rid of it. I don't know the mod individually but a PPSH is a type of gun so it's obviously a weapon mod and probably dodgy with Leveled lists that are wrong etc. Disable it and run FNVedit again. Rebuild the patch and test again.

Just launch from NVSE loader. That would ensure it's correct, i wouldn't launch from anything else personally. Also have you tried using the 4GB patch? It could be good if you are running at high settings.

Look if this is still going bad and if you have a good internet connection with unlimited or high data i'll get you to upload your entire Data folder on the net and i'll go over it myself. That's if you want. That way i can see all the mods upfront and work with FNVedit filters. Don't worry it won't destroy my own game :) I'll even implement FOOK for you if you want.

Really? 31 is the ADAM I was telling you about the one for Lonesome Road. I don't think I need that to play the game I think its just to mod riot gear, but I will look at it in FNVedit if I know how to work that lol. Otherwise I'll try disabling that and PPSH and ill see if its better.

edit: I deselected the PPSH mod as well as # 31, and then made a new merged patch. It made the patch, but it gave a different error code:

[01009E6A] <Error: Could not be resolved>

Error: Can't merge faulty ordered list aaaMod02OrderedList [FLST:2F002A92]

It says its a list is there a way I can find that list and fix it?

U know this main menu crash is really starting to bug me...

Edited by lunatech666

It's bigging me too lol. That is the exact same code, mow whatever mod is at place 01 and 2F. Have a look at which ones they are and post back.