Build your own home.

fenon

this can be done very simple via script.

A Doorlink is proberbly not the best solution here.

Its a bigger problem moving statics around,

because they loose their collision, if you move them.

There would be proberbly some ways to do it,

but it requires some scripting knowledge.

Buildable home you say, I see this hasn't been mentioned but could have the added ability to have the player home being built into it somehow in future versions, Don't know how modular it could be but it's a step in the right direction already.

The Settler - RTS

Guest deleted934561

Yeah I haven't seen where the script is or how it is done to make static objects movable or collectible but I am looking hard into it to figure it out for my own mod with portable containers

but i love this idea and will see what i can come up with

so what is your thought on also just using the campers buses and trailers as a whole as items I know it would be odd pulling a camper out of your pocket but it would be a start

as a back story you could make it so one of the campers or buses gets dragged there by an npc or something, Maybe take a few days to appear, They must have dragged the megaton town parts somehow and from all over I would imagine to build it Instead of just pulling it out of your pocket. Or hire an npc and you provide the parts and caps to have things moved to where you want them to be, There doesn't even need to be any dialogue as such for the npc for the most part. Just there to make it a bit more viable, Would be kinda hard to drag a bus say from the scrap yard to where ever you need it. Just a thought.

Guest deleted934561

Well there are animations now in the game of moving things like the tanks in Anchorage forgot what they are called

I'm sure there is a way to use that animation to move a bus or design something to hook up to brahmin to have them pull

a bus or something.

if you remember in fallout 1 and 2 they had the truck beds hooked to brahmin as caravans. and all you have to do is convert

the object into one that is movable like a milk crate or something so when the brahmin move so dose it. but that's something

I don't know anything about

I have tinkered with the opl files once and it worked but when I tried it again the geck kept crashing so I don't know what I

did right lol

Archived