Horror Questline

phant0m0fshad0ws

So, I'm playing Oblivion, and I realized that in Oblivion, torches don't go out. They do in Skyrim, though. So I was thinking... What if someone made a horror mod? Like Slender, or Amnesia, or Dead Space? Possibly retexture Skeletons into Gargoyles, for those who don't have Dawnguard (Like me. Probably won't for a loooooonng time) as the monster, and maybe build a basic area. And (Idea from Borderlands 1&2) you talk to single guy who gives you quests to do certain things. Like, one would be like Slender. Survive and collent, say... 10 Soul Gem Shards. Idk. And another one would just be to make it to the end, of the area, escape, without dying.

So essentially, the mod is a Skeleton retexture, a short but Radient/Replayable questline, a character or two, and a couple areas

Skeletons into Gargoyles? How on earth have you thought that would be possible with just retextures? Perhaps with modeling but not retexturing.

Sorry if I sound overly negative, its a good idea, but if you do not own Dawnguard why should you get to have Gargoyles?

I think that trolls are quite scary, but this would be even worse: You´re in a dark cave and a Dragon Priest is silently following you, wouldn´t that be even scarier? Or you don´t know where they´ll appear! Maybe like the Draugr, but not as predictable as they are. :ohdear:

Gargoyles are not as scary as you´d think. After the first one I knew where they´d appear and how they´d do it, its like the draugr: coffin = draugr. :tongue:

Edited by Niborino9409