Recent(January 2013) Skyrim Nexus slowdown/malfunction

k2_8191

Recently I've experienced intermittent however frequent slowdowns and malfunctions while browsing Skyrim Nexus pages.

For example:

• When I try to show images on mod's page, the loading of images often take long time (up to one minute) or go stuck and never complete.
  • When I try to search mods with keywords, the result page often contains no results.
  • When I try to see mods by selecting a category, the result page often contains no results. (screenshot)
  • When I try to post a comment on mod's page, the page often reloads suddenly and clear the form for comment. The comment won't be posted.

Downloading mods will complete without any problems for me. (one of the purpose for getting a premium accounthttp://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/thumbsup.gif)

Anyone experience the same or similar issues?

If these are website-side problem, is there any plans to resolve them?

Only these issues bother me...

I've been (and am currently) having most if not more issues as well.

Pages don't load, or they load the basic layout, but no content (pictures/mods etc). I get a lot of 502's and 504's.

I also have 'semi log outs' -> I see no login options (it shows my account name or it's just blank), but everything tells me I'm not logged in.

This has been going on for quite some time and it is only getting more frequent as of late.