[Req] Buyable Tenpenny Suite

PsyckoSama

I think it should be it should be possible to simply BUY a suite at Tenpenny tower. I mean its like Three Dog says, "If they got the caps and you've got the space...". After all, the PC isn't a mutant and the tower has accepted famous wasteland heros before as residents.

Ofcourse someone would have to code things to make it so items don't double. I mean so a item or style at the Megaton home wouldn't double itself at the Tenpenny suite.

On the same note, it is kind of silly to have the homes come with default robo-butlers. Maybe have them be buyable instead of included?

this really annoyed me too

I got the Ghouls into Tenpenny tower all legit and stuff, then they started killing all the residents and dumping them in the basement.

"whatever, i dont really care! But can i still have my slice of the tower?"

"No, your a smoothskin, you cant live here. Thanks for your help and everything, now vulk off"

Great, what goes around, comes around. If i thought it would get me my room, i woulda slaughtered the towers population ten times over by now.

Then try copying the tenpenny tower, and changing it into another cell and name it your own. Heck you could even try making your own body guards...

:wallbash:

I don't want to make another silly stupid "OMG LOOK AT MY NEW HAUS MOD! LOL!". I'd personally like to have something made that expands whats already there and not something that doesn't make any damned sense in context...

I've been trying to figure the best way to do this, but had no luck so far.

I really think you SHOULD be able to buy the suite (buy the key?) at Tenpenny for a huge amount of caps... it would give you something to really save up for if you didn't want to blow up Megaton! :)

I also agree about the butlers... it bugs me that such technology just "comes with" your house (especially Megaton, where they have trouble keeping their water pipes fixed!). The butlers should be a buyable option, not free, IMO... especially given that they are quite helpful with what they can do for you. I think this is even more of an issue for me than not being able to buy the tower suite!

i aslways assumed the butler was a tutorial npc, to let you know how your addons around the house worked.

Besides, they have a higher version robot guarding and greeting outside the gates. Admittedly, i was a bit shocked when i first walked through the door, but if they want to show their appreciation for you by giving you a spare? Why cant they?

My issue is that, i now have NO way of getting the room, as f*#@tart Roy and his gang of tosspots decided to kill the owner and everyone else in the tower.

God i hate him, im gonna go blow his *ban* head off right now!!!

Archived