[WIP] Recruiting for: The Secrets of Trade - Path to Coronation

SinderionsBones

Oh don't YOU worry Sir! we are doing exactly that, but instead of Emperor, High King, you're called Mastermind, lord of the underworld, boss or my lord by your subjects.

Depends on the minions you choose to serve you, you will also have a Syndicate the Rules entire Skyrim underwold Province, you can decide to attack other provinces syndicates, or ally with them, both granting benefits to your own syndicate in skyrim, we have plans many, and we're nearing a release stage, what most may not think of, we are full speed in development, and it is a shame so little people are seeing the wonders we are creating, a pity, we asked for attention, which we did not get, but that's not a problem anyway, in syndicate will you have many options on how to run skyrim, you for example build an laboratory in your Syndicate Palace, and and hire necromancers or scholars, necromancers will allow many benefits, mainly raising the dead, placing watcher skulls that float/fly around your corrupted cities looking for spies and assassins trying attemps in your Business and avenues, or you could study the Dragons Origin, and have ally BLACK-BIG-RED-EVIL DRAGONS at your command, and we have plans to expand it with the Dragonborn DLC, or you could hire a Tinkerer and make him create powerful weapons, like powered-staff-rifles that shoot evil energy and you'll be able to equip your army with that, or evil contraptions, automatas and constructs, also stations that either allow healing or teleportation, or consctruct/automata vaults.

Also you will run skyrim underworld crime, don't forget that, you will be able to export and import commodities and resources, control forts, caves, hideouts, our plans seems limitless, but we know exactly what we're doing.

Luxury commodities such as Slaves are also follower inclined, you could have them follow you, change their equipment, have them work at your farms, or you're evil? kill them, kill all of the slaves, then call your other slaves to carry these bodies to your laboratory, and have the necromancers create evil besties to serve you from zombies to big abominations, we have bigger plans to add somekind of cult, which players will be able to control, once they own a syndicate, yeah, risk being called heretic and have paladins hunt you down, but the perks are unique.

Also the summerset isle syndicate is a directly ally of the Aldmeri Dominion, destroying the Summerset Isle syndicate will surely cripple the Aldmeris if is that what you'd like to do, you wil have full freedom, it is a RTS major mod, you could ally them, or slave them, or destroy them, your choice really, and also, this tiem you're slaving for anyone, you're the leader, the responsible. Above Jarls, above lesser men.

Also, follower junkies, we have a extensive follower script going, allowing you to have multiple followers, many different commands, combat/thief/assassin/worker/slave/pet/officer classes, with custom voices from our Voice Actors at the Wormhole forum, you will be able to name your favorite followers, promote them, give them pets or troops, have them lead assaults in enemy properties and avenues, have them raise the ranks for your faction, granting benefits and powers to the followers, grant them lands, making "acting" vassals.

Well my friends, I hope to have explained at least a bit of what we're doing, hope to see new faces around our forum at wormhole.

Excuse my English it's self taught.

Sincerely,

-DG.

Edited by DarkGenius

EDIT: Gah, horrible screenshots lol. You just really like the armor resource we're apparently using from a whitcher mod? That's not something we made >.< Even Arcadia from whiterun is there from a silly quest bug I let stay since it was hilarious.

Heyo, hadn't checked up on this thread recently. Yah, stuff is coming together. I wouldn't use the phrase "nearing release phase" but the part about nearing lots of stuff to test is reasonable. Tons of work to do before and after that starts. We're going quite RTS style, but with a solid focus on immersion and staying true to the vanilla game, not gimmicky stuff(as cool as the work on that stuff is) We still don't have any active modders other than myself right now. We've gotten like 2 or 3, but nobody seems to survive the jump from here, over to the wormhole forum >.<

At the moment, we're heading towards enabling the player to oversee, from the ground up, a bit of an economic and, out of necessity, military power in regions of Skyrim. Many RTS style elements such as resources, upgrades to various things, and various bonuses are the focus of gameplay. Many upgrades/bonuses come straight out of vanilla style questing, exploration and such. *My* intention at least, is to have at least one storyline pulling all together with you. What level you start at, and where you end up would be based on that storyline. At the moment we're dealing with the "enabling" portion fused with the RTS elements.

TL;DR: My concept of this mod is all quite feasible, even in small chunks done over time. It doesn't always go perfectly with DG's version, but I defer to him since his version usually ends up more interesting/thematically dark and novel. Putting the two together usually yields an idea that sounds really fun to play imo :D

Edited by SinderionsBones

Sinderions is right, sorry about my antecipation, but it is really cool what we're doing, wish more people would know it, it's becoming larger than we'd expect, and we like it. My idea is Flesh, and Sinderions work is Metal, putting those two together does not always works scientifically. But we are not scientists, and we'll do what we can to stick everything together in the TST project, it is no longer an idea, it is becoming a reality, but more importantly, a reality that everyone could share, everyone could play and have as much fun as we do creating it, when it is done it will be awesome, even if takes months, even an year to complete, but I think we'll release something before that, even if it is a small piece of the features.

We need more people to come help us, join our team at our forum, help in any way possible, we're currently accepting all kinds of help, no level of expertise is looked, everyone is welcome.

Also we will rexture that Armor to fit Syndicate Flag and Symbol. FOR THE GREATER GOO-*Cough* EVIL!!!*Cough*

Edited by DarkGenius