JohnC2211

You mean like:

> Attack enemy

> HP at 10%

> Do attack

> Character turns into vampire lord (quickly), like in a flash

> Bites the enemy

> Har har.

If like that, it'd be quite awesome indeed.

I was thinking more along the lines of staying in human form, and having it just be a random kill-cam finisher. Or perhaps have it linked to a button of some sort.

Although I think you might be onto something there with another mod - Instant Transformations for Vampire and Werewolf perhaps?

A vampire mod already does this. It allows you to do a bite finisher that also heals you. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/9717 here's a link

Interesting, I have Better Vampires installed and never come across this! Forgive my ignorance but could you tell me how to perform the bite finisher?

Oh I feel stupid right now. While looking for it I pulled up better vampires, and accidentally used that link instead. Here's the one I meant. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/17077

• 1 year later...

I would love if there was a mod that allowed you to bite your enemies in human form.

I'm a khajiit and if I could bite them in the neck while sleeping. Or pounce on them and kill them.

And if there was a carnie teeth mod, sharper teeth like big cats today. It would be awesome!

Pls let this mod happen!!!!! I'd be in your debt for a lifetime.

Also, just one more thing. Can you kill people in werewolf form, like eat them alive? Or eat their hearts and that. Leaving nothing but bones. I know it sounds bloodier. I just like these things, for a reason. If only people would scream in skyim and people would come to where it happened and ask like what happened and that? If that ever happened. Skyrim would be close to real old times.

• 3 years later...