Teeth Whitener

SecretStash

Ever noticed how everyone's teeth are dingy? I get that some people might prefer that and feel that its more authentic, and I'd agree that the overall average level of hygiene in society would likely decline in a post-apocalyptic world, but there'd have to be some intellectuals that would still take care of personal hygiene.

I mean, they have running water. I doubt everyone's toothbrush melted (although I haven't seen one), and I cringe everytime my meticulously modded pristine characters bare their tar-stained choppers.

I'm not experienced with texture modding, but I'm sure there's likely only one file for the teeth. (If not then there's a set for each race/gender/alignment) If someone would be so kind as to open it on up and do some bleaching that would rock. :thumbsup:

Ever noticed how everyone's teeth are dingy? I get that some people might prefer that and feel that its more authentic, and I'd agree that the overall average level of hygiene in society would likely decline in a post-apocalyptic world, but there'd have to be some intellectuals that would still take care of personal hygiene.

I mean, they have running water. I doubt everyone's toothbrush melted (although I haven't seen one), and I cringe everytime my meticulously modded pristine characters bare their tar-stained choppers.

I'm not experienced with texture modding, but I'm sure there's likely only one file for the teeth. (If not then there's a set for each race/gender/alignment) If someone would be so kind as to open it on up and do some bleaching that would rock. :thumbsup:

It probably hurts bad enough drinking the water, I doubt anyone wants to spend anymore time with radiated water in their mouth than necessary

• 4 weeks later...

Archived