Looking for another moddr or maybe two for lare quest mod

jbear95

Hello I started work today on a quest mod that I plan to make very big and I wanted to know if one or two people would be interested in

joining in on this with me as a team. I am experienced in modding but don't really have many pieces out. I know how to retexture do some basic nifskope/3ds max.

I also know how to make followers, simple and advanced, I also know how to do a little dialogue.

- I will tell you what I am planning for the mod if you are serious about wanting to help, any ideas are welcome also.

-message me for details and to apply.

I'm a modeler that work on a mod and may be interested to help you making a quest with my stuff. My project is already started and i'm improving it for the moment. I would like to discuss that with you. If you made a quest for my stuff i'll be glad to provide you various items that you may need. I can do outfits/clutters/static and may voice if you really need it.

Okay welcome aboard we'll mostly need only a few new things but none of the rest of us are very good at making brand new items :) ill fill you in later tonight on the mod sorry just have a lot going on in real life but do you have a Skype, and a steam account?