best overhaul mod?

lichy123

47 members have voted

1. 1. Which overhaul you like best (would be sweet if you answer only if you tried more than one)

• T3nd0s Skyrim Redone
    • ACE
    • requiem
    • other (state which please)
    • ERSO _ Erkeil Real Skyrim Overhaul

just asking people, mainly people who tried at least some of the overhaul mods out there and know what you get from each. which do you prefer and what do you like about them? i realize there is no "this is the best overhaul mod because X and Y" and its a matter of taste in the end but still... don't really need to explain a reason anyway on why i ask a question, its all fun :P Edited by lichy123

"who tried at least some of the overhaul mods"

Erso, ACE, Skyrim Redone, Requiem.

ERSO + ACE combo is/ was really nice, and I recommend it if you want to just enhance Skyrim without adding too much new things.

Skyrim Redone is good for that purpose as well, maybe a bit harder.

Requiem is good if you want some ol' RPG like merciless gameplay.

But my vote goes for the Skyrim Redone.

I haven't tried ERSO for long time (also, it's missing from your list. Shame on you)

im thinking of opening a new character soon.. things are starting to take a turn for the worse and i find myself naked in a dwemer ruin >_>

anyway im leaning between skyrim redone and ACE.. but leaning more towards skyrim redone coz i got the impression from gopher its..better? i dunno.. he switched from ace to skyrime redone during a lets play...