New Land Location Poll

Voodo1314

12 members have voted

1. 1. Where would you like this new land?

• Skyrim-High Rock Border
    • Skyrim-Hammerfell Border
    • Skyrim-Morrowind Border
    • Somewhere Else (Please state below)

The Idea

So I am planning for a new land area highlighting another race from the Elder Scrolls. The area will have new settlements, new towns, a big city, new quests etc. (whatever you can think of it will be there), hopefully new armours, definately new weapons; the list can go on. So the idea I was currently thinking about is a rocky land with forested areas. I will hopefully also get the textures to adapt it to the relative land depending on your poll results. One major idea that will be in the final mod is a Valley of Kings (or Gods) with high rising cliffs on either side, a cave system running within and large statues on either side too. There are no more ideas to share and they will all come once I have the location set so quick results will be much appreciated!

Also, if you would like to aid me with this mod in any way, please do not be afraid to contact me.

Edited by Voodo1314

Honestly we need more information before you decide to build the city.

Like what's the main purpose the city? The dominant race there? what's the lore?

Like I said, I have some rough ideas but these will be developed upon once I have the location sorted as these can be developed depending on race and location. The lore will come from race and location as well and the purpose is for another land to explore with new quests to do. The poll is just to see where people would like to see a new land or where they think it should go.

I voted "MORROWIND BORDERS". A project like this is ofc unique and as it is it will require an amount of work that is really huge and so the more "pre-done" resources you have, the better. Thinking of it, on feb the 5th you will have a lot of Morrowindesque architecture which would help you A LOT with your project, bringing you half-way up to the cliff.

Anyway, those are my 50 cents.

EDIT: I wouldnt go for Hammerfell borders, BETHESDA might be doing there their next DLC so that would be a complete waste of time (MIGHT.)

Edited by TheDarkPrince

Update

So I have done some thinking and thought that some brief descriptions of each of my proposed locations may help you to make a more refined decision. These will be rather vague, mainly outlining main quest, lore and background. So far the only one I have thought about is the Morrowing Border location, the others will be thought of and shared shortly.

Here it is:

Skyrim- Morrowind Border: After the destruction caused by the eruption of the Red Mountain and the invasion from the Argonians, much of Morrowind is uninhabitable for the Dunmer. There is however one of the Great Houses that has survived in Morrowind and is trying to restore Morrowind to its former glory. This idea will send the player on a quest to restore power to the Great House by setting up new settlements, destroying the argonian influence and overall trying the help the Great House and Morrowind. This will include custom armours and weapons with one armour based around the guard armour in the new DLC Dragonborn but of course with a slightly new style since the armour has only Dunmer influence and will be less refined since the Great House is still putting things together. The city land will be a mixture on fresh land with some ash areas, the Argonian settlements will too be healthy land, much of the exploration land will be ash covered and the player may even visit volcanic areas in search of some ancient relic.

Update

So here is my Hammerfell Border Idea:

Skyrim-Hammerfell Border: This idea will see the player follow up on the 'In My Time Of Need' quest. The player will venture into Hammerfell to find out who was truly telling the truth (obviously it will be who I thought was telling the truth). NPC's will act differently to the player depending on who they sided with. This will involve a lot of mystery and secret work.

Having Sided with the Redguard Woman: The woman sends you a letter telling you she has had more men after her and asks the player to deal with the situation once and for all.

Siding with the Alik'r: The woman has escaped and call upon the player to find the woman and return her.