Game keeps crashing.

Gonte24

Hi! I have been using familiar faces for a while and absolutely love it but i've been having some issues over the past few months. Now I have an issue that is preventing me from using the mod. If any of you could help me, I would really appreciate it and I'll even add you into the credits of my next youtube video.

So the problem is... My game crashes whenever I have all of my followers summoned and in the same place. After going through some tests, I realized that I can have up to two of the familiar faces followers and if I have any more than that my game will crash while performing simple tasks like opening up menu's and maps. I have never had this issue before but now I have been dealing with it for months and haven't been able to post a video since because my channel rely's on this mod heavily.

So in short, the game is unstable when I have more than three followers. Some times even if I have just one follower with me and the others summoned but in a different location.

Here are my papyrus files...

file:///C:/Users/gabri/Documents/My%20Games/Skyrim/Logs/Script/Papyrus.0.log

file:///C:/Users/gabri/Documents/My%20Games/Skyrim/Logs/Script/Papyrus.1.log

file:///C:/Users/gabri/Documents/My%20Games/Skyrim/Logs/Script/Papyrus.2.log

file:///C:/Users/gabri/Documents/My%20Games/Skyrim/Logs/Script/Papyrus.3.log

Here's my load order...

file:///C:/Users/gabri/Desktop/ModOrganizer/profiles/Default/plugins.txt

I think one of the reason why your game is acting up around your followers might be them having hdt enabled outfits equipped. Please ensure that they are not using any physics enabled equipments. It can make game unstable for some.

I have them completely naked when I create them. The only physics on them should be their bodies. Is that the problem?

I think one of the reason why your game is acting up around your followers might be them having hdt enabled outfits equipped. Please ensure that they are not using any physics enabled equipments. It can make game unstable for some.

I have them completely naked when I create them. The only physics on them should be their bodies. Is that the problem?

Thats ok. Did you try resetting familiar faces? Back up all your saves first then reset it. I don't use it but i read somewhere it has reset functionality. Also is that mod puppet master from Loverslab? It is still WIP right? FYI WIP mods can be buggy sometimes especially if they are script heavy.

I have reinstalled Familiar faces so many times. I reset it every time I uninstalled it. Just recently I even went as far as starting over and getting rid of all my mods. I added them back one by one with familiar faces but the crashing keeps happening. I did discover that some script heavy mods that I had were apart of the problem. OSA was a big problem. when i deleted it, I got less crashes.

Puppet master is a realy simple mod, I can't tell if it's script heavy or not but it doesn't add any kind of menu to the game. I've deleted it several times and still had the problem.

Now I did find an error that Mod organizer is reporting to me, regarding the crashes and I have no idea what this means. here it is...

https://1drv.ms/w/s!AmJKiEenQf1lvVJcCIFaFO-QT6TI?e=p2KTRl

Load order is here...

https://1drv.ms/w/s!AmJKiEenQf1lvU7FWv07rZBnTtzM?e=586Jul

I doubt it is a ram problem, I have been using this mod for years and never had this problem. This problem only came up a few months ago and has been plaguing me ever since.

Edited by Gonte24

Thats ok. Did you try resetting familiar faces? Back up all your saves first then reset it. I don't use it but i read somewhere it has reset functionality. Also is that mod puppet master from Loverslab? It is still WIP right? FYI WIP mods can be buggy sometimes especially if they are script heavy.

I keep get this strange color thingy going on with my menu every now and then as well.

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AmJKiEenQf1lvVQFhP8v7BUFrevz