Need Models?

MastaWizard

So i have been learning how to model for awhile now, so i decided to try and get practice i would post here for others to see and maybe use my services. There is another guy on the nexus who has resources, and i am saying basically i will do the same thing. So if you need a model of something i will do my best.

Weapons and armor shall be considered, but this is for items or such things.

They will be posted in obj format so they are pretty much universal. I can make it into a nif file depending on what it is, of course i am looking for practice. T

Texturing is a different story. I can do it. But you might not like it. Anyways just ask for something and i will do my best. you can post here of message me.

yes i can do that. no problem.

sausage should be easy but a reference image would help. also do you want it in game.

the re textured. like what do you mean. different colors?

(message this account please as i asked my other one to get banned as i was not aware we could not have more then one. i read all the rules so i did the right thing, it had that one banned so i was not out of line)

If you're still up for a bit of modeling, I'm busy building the classic wolfenstein 3d maps in Skyrim. I'm also adding in the OCD treasure seeking but while I have found some objects which can stand in for the old-school treasures, I would kill for the jewel-encrusted cross and chalice.

Only ref image I have is

http://www.mobygames.com/images/shots/l/560362-wolfenstein-3d-ipad-screenshot-treasure-stashs.jpg

ps. I've seen a modder's resource which adds sausages and fruit and more but I can't find it offhand. Though more sausage is always fine ha ha. Wow that sounded weird.