Question with the enchanting perk tree

Deleted6015921User

Ok, there may be a simple fix to this that I'm not seeing but here's the deal. I loaded up Skyrim Redone. Beautiful mod love a lot of the things about it. My problem is even after breaking the 100 enchanting barrier I'm still left being able to only place two enchantments on an item. I decided I was going to try to correct this. I opened up creation kit and made 2 new perks. one added the ability to place 3 enchantments on an item at seventy percent its original strength and the other allowed four enchantments at total strength. Creation kit values are (mod # enchantments allowed 3.00 & and the enchantment strength is set up at multiply by .70 on the first perk and mod # of enchantments allowed 4.0) respectively.

Problem is, when I load the game and try to play trough even after activating my new perks I'm still only able to place to enchantments on an item.... I'm unsure if there was a step that i was supposed to take that I didn't or what. and I've found that trying to find a you tube video or tutorial page on how to mess with this little parcel of information is VERY hard to find when I don't know what to type.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.