All the children of skyrim have the most horrible case of rock joint&#

ArtMurder

All children in my game are stuck in the 'unanimated' pose, or the 'half T' pose as some people call it, their mouths move, they talk, but they don't move, they just stand there with their arms raised out to their sides.

I can not figure this issue out for the life of me, I have tried uninstalling every animation mod I have (none of which affected children in the first place) and the only mod I have installed in my game which effects children in any way shape or form is one that adds a khajiit child to the game, and oddly this khajiit child is animated just fine (probably because she uses the khajiit body instead of the children's) I have tried uninstalling this mod, and no luck.

This has had my game out of commission for some time now, and I am really starting to get frustrated.

skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

SkyMoMod.esm

Nchuzzrezar.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

RaceCompatibility.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

Vampire Eyes Fix.esp

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp

Chesko_Frostfall.esp

Rainbows.esp

StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp

83Willows_101BUGS_V4_HighRes.esp

BabettesFeastOverpowered.esp

Cannabis.esp

Chesko_WearableLantern.esp

CookingExpanded.esp

humans drop human parts.esp

Legs.esp

sextoys-calyps-2.esp

SkyMoMod_lists.esp

SkyMoMod Extras Collectables.esp

Tiny.esp

iHUD.esp

Mart's Savegame DeBloatifier.esp

battleflute.esp

1nivWICCloaks.esp

DwarvenMech.esp

DwarvenRifle_Guilmonex.esp

DwemerAutoBlade.esp

DwarvenPowerArmor.esp

FlameAtronachArmor.esp

Futanarium.esp

hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp

LB_EnemiesEssplode!.esp

Mechanos Dwemer SteamPunk - Revolver.esp

Mechanos Dwemer SteamPunk - LawnMover.esp

Space Wiking's Dwemer Exoskeleton.esp

SuccubusCBBE3GiftByNausicaa.esp

DeadlyDragons.esp

DeadlyDragonsArmory.esp

Aethernautics.esp

Nchuzzrezar.esp

Better Dynamic Snow.esp

dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp

dD-Dawnguard-MonsterMod EBT Patch.esp

Vile Art of Necromancy.esp

Open Cities Skyrim.esp

Open Cities Skyrim -- No Gates.esp

TRO_BasicNeeds.esp

CookingExpanded - TRO_BN.esp

Better Vampires.esp

AdvancedWerewolf.esp

ToL_Core_by_Brevi.esp

ToL_SKSE_by_Brevi.esp

ASX_Spells.esp

midasskyrim.esp

Improved Dragon Shouts.esp

BFSEffects.esp

The Dance of Death.esp

Locational Damage.esp

SkyRe_Main.esp

SkyRe_Combat.esp

SkyRe_EncounterZones.esp

SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp

SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp

SkyRe_StandingStones.esp

dagi_raht_race.esp

OhmesRaht.esp

SphereBox.esp

moveitLWT.esp

throwingweapons.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

SkyRe_Races.esp

rcrnShaders.esp

Purewaters.esp

PC Exclusive Animation Path.esp

PC Exclusive Animation Path - Elder Race.esp

Lady of Death.esp

Burning Sky.esp

Improved Dragon Shouts - Dawnguard.esp

treehouse2.0BETA.esp

KMM_2-1a.esp

Skyhighrim.esp

DwarvenArmy.esp

DBset.esp

PurewatersDG.esp

PocketProtectors.esp

PsilocybinMushrooms.esp

AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp

DA_Skyship.esp

Dwemer Goggles & Scouter.esp

Dwemer_Skyship_v1.esp

moonpath.esm

moonpath_questdata.esp

Spriggan Armor 2.esp

throwing_weapons_leveledlists_plugin.esp

Throwing_Weapons_Misc_Plugin.esp

ApachiiHairFemales.esm

ApachiiHairMales.esm

ApachiiHelmetWigs.esp

Realistic Lighting - Addon.esp

Realistic Lighting Patcher.esp

Realistic Lighting.esp

Sneak Tools Vanilla Hoods.esp

Sneak Tools Vanilla Masks.esp

Sneak Tools.esp

I have a similar issue. I used a Guard Armor repalcer but after uninstalling they move like the children do in your game, except they ain´t got heads and I cannot disable them through console, they´re still there. And some Whiterun Guards are either naked or headless Imperial soldiers. :confused:

I have a similar issue. I used a Guard Armor repalcer but after uninstalling they move like the children do in your game, except they ain´t got heads and I cannot disable them through console, they´re still there. And some Whiterun Guards are either naked or headless Imperial soldiers. :confused:

weird. o.O My children still have heads and hands and they even talk and try to do their AI packages (Two kids fighting over some septims in whiterun comes to mind) but they just stand there in that weird position and don't move. it's very creepy actually lol. I msotly avoid towns because of this.

Oddly, I haven't installed any mods that effect children at all. :confused:

This seems most likely to be related to FNIS (since you are using PCEA, you are/should be obviously using FNIS). The thing is, you are missing FNIS plugins, and you also seem to be missing most of the PCEA plugins. They need to reinstalled, correctly, unless, of course, you've actually (tried to) uninstalled all the animation related mods from your setup, in which case, you missed 2 PCEA plugins.

The other thing I noticed is that....that can't be your 'load order.' The SkyHair esm is loading way at the bottom. No esm loads after esp's anyway, but clearly the load order needs to be run through BOSS.

Hope this helps.

Edited by ripple

This seems most likely to be related to FNIS (since you are using PCEA, you are/should be obviously using FNIS). The thing is, you are missing FNIS plugins, and you also seem to be missing most of the PCEA plugins. They need to reinstalled, correctly, unless, of course, you've actually (tried to) uninstalled all the animation related mods from your setup, in which case, you missed 2 PCEA plugins.

The other thing I noticed is that....that can't be your 'load order.' The SkyHair esm is loading way at the bottom. No esm loads after esp's anyway, but clearly the load order needs to be run through BOSS.

Hope this helps.

Your right on the load order, thats a derp on my part, I copied the wrong file, that's from another install of skyrim I'm trying to find my current install now, lol.

http://i47.tinypic.com/33a9wl1.jpg

Two things to point out about that though, I have uninstalled most of the 'ninja' mods, and I think I updated FNIS and just never added the new to that list (thats were I keep my installed animation zips)

I still use the momo jump, and the khajiit cat sprint (and PCEA so guards don't chase after me running like a cat) I also kept the martial arts installed. I uininstalled all my 'pose mods' simply because I hated having like 30 rings in my inventory for 2 mods. I kept the ones that operated through just one simple spell though.

PCEA comes with something like 10 esp's because it separates the animation files directory path for each race (the esp redirects the game to look for the animations files in the appropriate paths). So you can't just install the PCEA plugin for one race, you have to use them all. This may be the reason why the children animations are messed up. You should reinstall PCEA, run FNIS again, and see if it fixes (at least some of) your children animation issues.

PCEA comes with something like 10 esp's because it separates the animation files directory path for each race (the esp redirects the game to look for the animations files in the appropriate paths). So you can't just install the PCEA plugin for one race, you have to use them all. This may be the reason why the children animations are messed up. You should reinstall PCEA, run FNIS again, and see if it fixes (at least some of) your children animation issues.

I was under the impression PCEA simply made it so that new animations were only applied to new races, if I use any vanilla race my new animations are not applied, but if I use any new mod added race, they are.

Also, I installed PCEA around 2-3 months BEFORE this issue started showing up, so unless it's an EXTREMELY delayed reaction I do not think FNIS and PCEA are related. and like I said, I uninstalled and re-installed to the newest version of FNIS already, and it did nothing.

I installed a number of pose mods a while back, and then uninstalled them, and this error popped up around about then. Since I have totally uninstalled all these mods, I don't know how to resolve the issue further.

EDIT: I'm going to uninstall and update to the newest versions of both PCEA and FNIS, just in case. I needed to update date them both anyways.

Edited by ArtMurder

I was under the impression PCEA simply made it so that new animations were only applied to new races, if I use any vanilla race my new animations are not applied, but if I use any new mod added race, they are.

Nah. The player race still use the default animation paths for everyone, but each vanilla races are separated into their own animation paths. This is why PCEA requires the user to download a custom race, because then, no vanilla NPCs will be able to use animations specific to the player race if PCEA is installed correctly.

Nah. The player race still use the default animation paths for everyone, but each vanilla races are separated into their own animation paths. This is why PCEA requires the user to download a custom race, because then, no vanilla NPCs will be able to use animations specific to the player race if PCEA is installed correctly.

Alright uninstalling them and re-installing them seems to have fixed the issue, I don't know which was causing the issue, but I'm not gonna question it, I'm just glad it's fixed.

Now I just have to fix my shining moon glitch. :rolleyes: