Drake's Anthro-Dragon Race: Wing and Tail Problem

quake709

that comment ikecoast made was unnecessary and unhelpful, and it still didn't work when i tried the fix out of the 13 times i reinstalled and tried to fix but i wont give up. Also have you thought about moving to skyrim at all i do love your work and would love to give you some ideas.

Edited by Lielos222

Sorry for responding that late, but work's been exceptionally busy lately and I didn't get around to it any earlier.

I'm sorry to hear you apparently still haven't got a proper skeleton replacement working for my meshes to stay in place and this is giving you so much trouble fixing it.

Did you also read my other responses given to the other member after you and followed the instructions where applicable?

Especially this step-by-step was a number more thoroughly than the first.

Apart from that you didn't give me much, or any, information to go by though. So if you'd like me to walk you through, you'll have to tell me some more about the environment you're working in, i.e. the type and version of your OS, where your game is installed, the type of your game, Steam or retail disc, what, if any, mod manager you're using for install or if you're installing manually, etc.

And no, I'm afraid "moving to Skyrim" is not a consideration at this point. My free time currently is that severely limited, I won't find time to mod or even play the game, so I'm not going to go and get it.

But I'm always open for any and all ideas still. Apart from problem support that's about the only reason I'm interacting with my users on my mod pages to begin with, for them to tell me their minds and give me their ideas.

However, be prepared my mind's currently so filled with ideas of my own and others already, it's not impossible whatever you're going to tell me is already inside there. My biggest problem right now is finding the time to finally put some of it out into some actual use. Still, there's more than enough room left up there and I'm always all ears for yet even more. Just don't hold your breath for anything to actually come of it in the near future.