Four Raiders of the Apocolypse

Pifflestick

I was just pondering the post-apocolytic elements of Fallout 3 and thought, what if four Raiders took it apon themselves to complete the book of Revelations? Then I came up with this, four raiders who have joined together to bring the apocolypse back into post-apocolypia. Naming themselves after the four horsemen they roam the wastes leaving death and destruction in their wake. Creating specially crafted armor and weapons they have now become boogiemen of the wastes, striking fear into the hearts of all.

Conquest could wear white Nazi armor with a sash made of a Nazi flag and carry a unique Chinese Assault Rifle.

War could wear old platemail armor painted red and carry a unique Shiskabab.

Famine could wear a black rad suit with green visor and carry a unique Flamer

Death could wear a pale green Oasis hood and pale green Regulator Duster and carry a unique Power Fist. Should also have a pet (deathclaw?) named Hades.

Since everytime I try to use the G.E.C.K it crashes I was hoping someone could make them and their armor/weapons. Also, before you start questioning the weapons and colors, its all supposed to mimic the Four Horsemen of the Book of Revelations.

Update: More ideas have come to me, the four beasts that gave them their weapons in Revelations could be horrible F.E.V mutated animals that dwell underground in makeshift temples made by the Four Raiders.

would i be able to wear their armors. . .i no this sounds just evil but i want that nazi clothing

I'm assuming so. Like I said, I can't make it because whenever I run the G.E.C.K it crashes almost instantly so someone else would have to create it. Also, its not evil to want the Nazi cloths.

I personally think it would be funny to find the *real* four horsemen out in the middle of nowhere, toasting marshmallows on a fire or sommink

"well, we done it, we ended the world....now what!?"

talking to them, they are War, Famine, Death and Pollution. Pestilance used to be part of their group, but a couple hundred years ago, wondered off muttering something about penicillin.

I personally think it would be funny to find the *real* four horsemen out in the middle of nowhere, toasting marshmallows on a fire or sommink

talking to them, they are War, Famine, Death and Pollution. Pestilance used to be part of their group, but a couple hundred years ago, wondered off muttering something about penicillin.

Its Conquer, War, Famine, and Death. I should know, I read Revelations.

Kudos for the Good Omens reference! I love that book :thumbsup:

Any thread related to Pratchett in any way deserves a point :)

So it was originally Conquest, eh? That's not so well known, or not by me anyway... Pestilence seems to be the more widespread name, though I guess he was always the runt of the group... Sounds like an interesting idea for a mod, having to hunt down four insane, super-tough raiders that're spreading destruction. Pestilence, if you use that name, should definitely be a ghoul.

Any thread related to Pratchett in any way deserves a point :)

So it was originally Conquest, eh? That's not so well known, or not by me anyway... Pestilence seems to be the more widespread name, though I guess he was always the runt of the group... Sounds like an interesting idea for a mod, having to hunt down four insane, super-tough raiders that're spreading destruction. Pestilence, if you use that name, should definitely be a ghoul.

There is no Pestilence, its Conquest, War, Famine, and Death. Not any other names. I've read Revelations, I've checked it on Wikipedia, I should know.

Archived