Quest mods that integrate 'seamlessly' into the game

Aanikron

There are a lot of quest mods out there, some big, some small. I would like some suggestions on quest mods that fit into the game's atmosphere and lore. Preferably they should feel integrated enough that they could be mistaken for vanilla quests. No crappy voice acting on crackly microphones, no poor grammar or lots of typos, no over-powered items or other unbalanced quest rewards. And at least no more than a minimum of bugs. Above all, they should be lore-friendly and fit with the post-apocalyptic theme.

Are there any mods that you think live up to such demands?

Aanikron - Hello!

I would definitely second DC Interiors, it's not truely a quest mod as such but it does greatly expand exploration possibilities & fits seamlessly into Fallout 3 atmosphere.

One of the great mods.

I'd add Solar Scorcher by WillieSea:

http://fallout3.nexusmods.com/mods/13866

That's a small quest mod but perfectly formed with loads of atmosphere & a great weapon as a prize.

It's not just lore friendly it's actually loosely based on a Fallout 2 quest (itself based on Star Trek episode The City on the Edge of Forever) & the weapon in it is the Solar Scorcher that also appears in Fallout 2. Great fun!

Prensa