Dragon fights. Annoying or fun?

eflixschalkaa

Ok. ok. Dont hate. :confused:

I know. Skyrim is about dragons and dragons are epic. And skyrim is epic. and bla bla bla

True!

But to be honest: i CANT STAND Dragon fights! I think they are the most annoying thing in the world! :wallbash:

Sometimes i try to cheat em little buggers to death!

Am i the only one how thinks like this? Do you guys like this Dragon fighting? Please tell me im not the only one :ohdear:

I generally hate fighting anything in Skyrim. It all seems boring. Yet I keep playing it. Mostly for mods.

I particularly enjoy dragon fights when you're with a party (mod that increases followers), increasing difficulty makes it more exciting and epic imo

Otherwise, facing it alone is suicide and causes great amount of displeasure.

Edited by hardarg

I enjoy the fights. I am using Deadly Dragons on Insane and have the Dragon Lords(it is called something else but cant remember the name) mod installed. Just fought my first Dragon Lord and took me around 15 tries. If he noticed me and hit me i died instantly LOL. Was an epic fight.I am a level 42 battlemage type. Had to do the entire battle from stealth hiding next to a cliff with a few trees in front of me. Was great.

So yeah, I like the fights, but, I can see your point.